Echo is a multi-purpose device made for wandering patients, aging adults, individuals with special needs, law enforcement, asset tracking, personal use, teen and child use, as well as vehicle tracking; the Echo does it all perfectly.
Most especially, it helps provides timely response to save lives and reduce potential injury for children and adults due to autism and Alzheimer’s.
Some features of the Echo GPS tracker includes:
- Power save mode
- Compact size
- Quad band functionality (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Built-in vibration sensor
- Optional Internal & External long term battery
- Water Proof
- SOS button
- 3D global mapping
- Customizable reporting intervals
- Geo-zone alerts
- Mobile access (iOS and Android))
- Real-time monitoring
- Store & Forward when out of cell coverage
- Internal Light Sensor
- Direct Google Link to smartphones when SOS is hit
- 24/7 GPS tracking
No products found which match your selection.