This Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your (the “User’s”) acceptance, acquisition, and use of our website, Services, and products provided by Alpha GPS Tracking, LLC (“AGT”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
AGT welcomes you. We provide service to you subject to your acceptance of this Agreement. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time by visiting our website at www.alphagpstracking.com. In addition, when using our particular owned or operated services, you and AGT shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. AGT may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
As a User, you accept this Agreement by clicking an icon or button indicating User’s acceptance, by executing AGT’s Purchase Agreement, or by continuing to use AGT’s website, products, or Services. If the person accepting this Agreement does so on behalf of a company or other legal entity, such person represents that they have the legal authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to this Agreement, in which case the term “User” shall also refer to such entity and its affiliates. If a User does not have such authority or if User does not agree with this Agreement, then User agrees that User will not use AGT’s website, products, Services, or execute AGT’s Purchase Agreement.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
AGT provides Users with access to a rich collection of resources for mapping tools, products, and solutions, which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the “Service”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for AGT to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from AGT, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of AGT membership. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or enhances the current Service, including the newer releases, shall be subject to this Agreement. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that AGT assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or AGT has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AGT has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). AGT is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its Users. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate for viewing.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify AGT of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. AGT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
- MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, tags or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not AGT, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. AGT does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will AGT be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a AGT official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to change, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of
any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through l, above.
You acknowledge that AGT may or may not pre-screen Content, but that AGT and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, AGT and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by AGT or submitted to AGT, including without limitation information in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that AGT may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good-faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of AGT, its Users, and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by AGT and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- INTERSTATE AND INTERNATIONAL NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON AGT NETWORK
When you register with AGT, you acknowledge that in using AGT services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, viewing maps, downloading and uploading tracks, and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through AGT’s computer networks, portions of which are located in New York, Florida, New Hampshire and other locations in the United States. As a result, and also as a result of AGT’s network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate or international communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Agreement you acknowledge that use of the Service results in interstate data transmissions.
- SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
AGT does not claim ownership of Content you view or make available to others from the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold AGT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of another.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any portion of the Service or device (including your AGT ID. If you resell device or service, you are liable to a $150 termination and reactivation fee that will be charged to the card on file.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that AGT may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that map data or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of hits received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on AGT’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that AGT has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that AGT, LLC reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that AGT reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
AGT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that AGT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that AGT may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your AGT account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of this Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your AGT account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in AGT’s sole discretion and that AGT shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
If the tracker is active for even a day, it is billed for the whole month. All cancelations must be in writing via e-mail. Please send cancelation notice to Allison@alphagpstracking.com.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Because AGT has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that AGT is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that AGT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- AGT’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by AGT or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
AGT grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by AGT for use in accessing the Service.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. AGT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- AGT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from AGT or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
- A small percentage of Users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the service. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in Users who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to using the Service. Immediately discontinue use of the Service and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using the Service: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that AGT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, vehicle damage, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AGT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 17 and 18 may not apply to you.
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Unit is under ONE YEAR warranty for regular wear and tear which includes scuff mark, scratch marks. If unit stops working client needs to send unit back to warehouse in Florida for technical review. If unit cannot be fixed, a new unit will be shipped out at no charge to the client.
NOT included under warranty: broken case, melted case, crushed case, replaced sim card or opened case without prior authorization.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Entire Agreement. this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AGT and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and AGT with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other AGT services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement and the relationship between you and AGT shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and AGT agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Iron, State of Utah.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of AGT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your AGT account is non-transferable and any rights to your AGT ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- PRIVACY- Client information is private. No one but client and AGT will have access to your personal information. If tracker is found by someone, they would not be able to identify it or trace it back to you, the client.
- STICKERS ON TRACKER: DO NOT REMOVE STICKERS ON TRACKERS! The label contains the IMEI number and the serial number. Both are required to make the unit FCC compliant. If you wish to hide the label, please place black tape over. REMOVAL OF LABEL AUTOMATICALLY VOIDS THE CONTRACT!
- OPERATING HOURS
Normal business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. Saturday and Sunday are by appointment only. All calls during non-business hours will returned the next business day.
The tracker price, shipping, setup, account creation, and monthly monitoring is included in the rental fee. If the tracker is active for even a day, it is billed for the whole month.
The fee also includes the tracker data reset after tracker is returned.
Rentals must be returned in good working condition. Regular wear and tear includes scuff marks and scratch marks. Not regular wear and tear includes: Broken case, melted case, crushed case, replaced sim card or opened case will void the contract and an additional $200 damage fee will be applied.